Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    Yeah Carbonpoker is the best site of poker online

I like merge, but im with some of you on their number generator.. Im sure its probably legitimate.. but somehow upon telling my computer what i think will be next, I seem to be right too often.. WAY too often .. to the SUIT even!.... sincerely-not a psychic

I like merge network and even if i live in Europe and I can play lot of sites I prefer carbon poker for the graphics and the friends I have there.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    not sure why peeps dont like it
    i have always done well there

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i like the graphics better,they do send yu a check, all around carbon and most merge sites are very good places to play
    win if yu can but always play fair

PokerOwned God
    merge is ok but i think peeps miss pokerstars and full tilt so much that they are not giving merge a fair assesment

I love merge, been playing there for 8 years. 2009-2010 i made a profit of $15k

Few years ago merge had much better buyins more freerolls and nice promotions, as summer champs, winter onlympics and more, but less players. Since Black Friday they did grow from 4k players to 10k online.

To comment on the random cards.. its same everywhere, on every online room. I dont like ipoker, everleaf, enteraction, bossmedia and microgaming.

My top list is merge, stars, (ftp and AP)

PokerOwned Master
    carbon is ok the graphics make it kinda of like a video game to me the hands seem scripted

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RcktWrangler
    I'll play any man from any land at any game i can name for any amount that i can count.
    Play me at Empire: Total War? I defeated France and Prussia so far and every1 else either doesn't want to play me and are scared, or they think that the Iroquois faction isn't BOSS (which it is since it's 3-line combination is the most pewerful).

Empire: Total War crash - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by thinknhurtz
    structure is kinda lopsided, they have too many rebuys not enough lower stakes. i dunno i dont like their random card generator either, i dont think its random, and i aint supersistious. but i could be wrong im human
    I know you were a solid plr on FTP so if you're losing on Merge the fault must lie in the super-users. Look at my sig:
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Pro
    FT and PS are the best places!! but we can't play .... i used to play at bugsys club it was awesome!! !a shame we don't have nothing of that bow! remember that times when they had 7.500 bugsys club points fr

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast