Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Sounds awesome, i will put on my consideration cap and let it choose for me shortly.

Knight-Lieutenant
    Minted has step tourneys, 6 steps total, which at step 6 , have a $30 prize pool. Minted does accept us players. Problem is low traffic. So Cookies has come up with idea for PO players to get together and fill them up and play. Idea is for players to stock up step 3's. Then this fri, sat, and sun, at 7pm est we all loggon and start playing. Getting as many step 4's as poss. Then take 2 days during week to play the step 4's. Then a day for step 5's and another for step6s. To get step 2 tickets you don't even have to play the step 1's. Just register and sitout, top 4 get step 2. I reg for 8 step 1's every night and wake up with 2-6 step2's. Anyone interested just start collecting step 3s and show up at minted at 7 this fri, sat and sun. You can post if int, so we all have idea how many are trying. Hopefully we can get a lot and take some of this minted money.
    play poker client 1/2 with me

I will check this out,sounds intriquing.

Banned
    free money gotta lov it that is what carbon is with all their freerolls and wt nt. it isnt real money or nehting since the assholes that play here suck.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789