Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66164.66

Banned

Who like PokerOwned

I used to like pokerowned about not doing any surveys but now the surveys made it better plz reply if you think the same.

Zab
    I think overall, once we get MORE freerolls and we figure this survey thing out it will be better.
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

haha,u liked pokerowned more before the update,cuz here u got the freerolls easier than anywhere else just 3 posts/tournament..so,if you don't like it i think you're free to go,ppl are working hard to make this better for u and ur still not happy give a suggestion ,but don't do a topic with the title "who likes pokerowned now"..

Banned
    well i cant complain because i made more this morning doing surveys,12.00 . some will go directly to paypal account,you just got to weed out the bs point surveys. freerolls = cas and surveys = cash ,and its all free.yeehaw.so if you do it it right your getting more than just a password. yep im popular too,only had 132 emails in spam folder,roflmao.

Private
    i don't think the same, zabu is trying to make money, if he wants surveys he should leave poker alone, i am here yo play poker not doing stupid surveys who are spams than anything else

@nour41: then do your own freerolls

ps: i heard they cost real money

Zab
    Quote Originally Posted by nour41 View Post
    i don't think the same, zabu is trying to make money, if he wants surveys he should leave poker alone, i am here yo play poker not doing stupid surveys who are spams than anything else
    No one is forcing you to do them, I am trying to break even and offer more freerolls, more contests, more prizes.

Trying to build a community
    "And Shepherds we shall be. For thee, my Lord, for thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_AtUXdXA_s

PokerOwned Veteran
    i really like this forum!nice that you get a lot of advantages though...