Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66972.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow Where to play for a fellow U.S. poker player??

So other than carbon poker are there any other sites that people from the U.S. can play poker for $$??
    I know Bovada but since I already had a bodog account it is not letting me deposit. Are there any bonus codes that can be used at any of those sites you list also?
    Thanks

PokerOwned Demi-God DocHo11idaze's Avatar
    lock/juicy, bovada, american card room/black chip poker, seals with clubs
    Turtleboooy: lol when i come on i think f*** that Doc guy but i dont know why...haha

Elite PokerOwned Member
    thers a few new ones but wait tilll they are proven

Banned
    Black Chip Poker. Fast cashouts from what I hear. Not sure about the bonus codes as I haven't deposited yet. I'm sure they'll have it listed on there website.

PokerOwned Pro
    black chip freerolls I've gotten outdrawn everytime but I haven't tried cash

Banned
    put it all in win or looose...... make it happen.. get in with the best.............................................. ..................

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by meberagman View Post
    So other than carbon poker are there any other sites that people from the U.S. can play poker for $$??
    I know Bovada but since I already had a bodog account it is not letting me deposit. Are there any bonus codes that can be used at any of those sites you list also?
    Thanks
    BCP is the best, but I have the worst luck on it.

You should check out Black Chip Poker. It's a great site with wonderful players.

Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    You should check out Black Chip Poker. It's a great site with wonderful players.
    Guess I'd need to see how you define wonderful players. From what I've seen, they're not particularly sociable, you see a lot of loose chasing to the river, and overplaying of loose hands. Wonderful in the sense that they can be cash cows if they don't get lucky?

Long day... apparently I'm channeling Azreal.

PokerOwned Master
    pokerrebel.com is giving away $10 for free, no deposit. have not played there yet but did get the $10 already. good luck.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast