Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bodog Freerolls

Elite PokerOwned Member

Bodog Freerolls

Has anyone here played at Bodog recently, and if so, have you noticed if they have their points and private freerolls running again? I think they were down for several weeks, and I have not had my computer with the Bodog software to check. Thanks for any info!

I think i tried bodog once like a year or 2 ago but besides that..never played there..i heard they are still letting U.S. play there...i would also like to know whats the deal with Bodog?

PokerOwned Master
    I liked Bodog but poker was not a priority to them or the players. I no longer play there but it was allright.

Elite PokerOwned Member jcolee2's Avatar
    i will have to check this out again....thanks for the update Tiarra. I stopped playing there when they stopped the $500 freeroll they were running daily.

PokerOwned Master
    I know you click on one of their banners that say $1500 in freerolls monthly. I think twice a month they have a 1000 points to enter $750 freeroll. This sucks but they have satellites to it.
    One way is the 200 points satellite. I think the top 10 get a ticket to the $750 freeroll. This seems bad, but usually there are only 40 people at most in these.
    Another way, I believe is a 25 points satellite. I forget ho many guaranteed tickets, maybe 15, but this has 200+ players.

w

PokerOwned God
    How is Bodog in general ? Is it worth a try ?

PokerOwned God
    bodog was fun when i played there but they did pull some bullshit and said i owed them 20 dollars, when they owed me 40, they said that the card i used had a disputed charge on it but i never disputed any charge.. they wont let me play again unless i pay them 20 dollars.. this was 2 yrs ago, i might have to go back to them though..betting on there was fun, especially cause u can play poker with bet winnings

the last time I checked was after BF, and they didn't have the FR up. I ask bodog support, and they said, they were down for a couple days only. I checked for like a week, and the promo never came back up. I'm w/ one of the posters above. Bodog doesn't care about poker really, but I like calvin new site. Some funny chit there.

PokerOwned God
    Hmm, I guess then its is not the site of my choice, if they donīt care about poker much.

PO should start having freerolls there, it's really not a bad site.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast