Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Newish site Full Flush Poker

So I am a member of a bankroll poker site who sent me a recomendation for this newish poker room that takes US players, Full Flush Poker. Nice bonus, so I thought I'd try them out. Deposited $55 Friday, I'm now sitting with pretty good sum in my account. I don't want to withdrawl yet because I think that wouls cancel the play thru bonus. I'm just wondering if they pay and how long it takes?
    Medium stake cash games are really soft at this site. However, their tourney offerings suck. Not too many people playing SitNgos either.
    I've heard there are some bad things being said about the site but I don't know what? Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks!

::UPDATE:: I got paid today! See my post below for more info.
    Last edited by Paisleysky; 05-17-2014 at 12:17 AM.

Survey Master
    This site has banned "online pros" for being "too good"

The site has reports of paying people, but you don't know if you are "too good" or not.

I don't recommend this site to any user.
    Always Buying/Selling Points/PayPal/BCP/ACR/GDMP/Amazon/SWC/Bitcoin/etc. Bubble or PM me!
    Interested in how to make some additional Points or Poker $? Contact me!

OK so its the same player pool as BetOnline, so expect a lot of Romanians

That aside, the one thing that's been shady about them is that you can't withdraw until you've deposited - you've bypassed that, but everything ive read on other places about the speed of withdrawals is positive. If you DO withdraw, it would help this place to know how fast it took to get your monies.

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

Quote Originally Posted by Dalsue214 View Post
    This site has banned "online pros" for being "too good"

The site has reports of paying people, but you don't know if you are "too good" or not.

I don't recommend this site to any user.
    Well I kinda doubt that I am "too good". lol In fact, I rather suck at cash games. Just had a good weekend is all.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    It's not so new and the EPN Network only allows players to have 1 account on the network.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    This site has PROPS and LiL OUTLAW and The Outlaw have Bounties on their heads daily at the cash game tables.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Master
    Fullflush and betonline poker are banning people who are too good players until they get more traffic and able to hand the amounts of cash being played or needed to pay out. Not sure about the cash outs as I am only playing the free rolls at this time. Don't wanna get banned.....even tho I am not that good lmao.

Seasoned Veteran
    Yeah I would agree with the people above and stay away. Carbon and Bovada are both pretty well trusted so unless there is a newly gained advantage in that site I would shy away.

PokerOwned Pro
    everywhere you go theres always a romanian trying to take your money.

I downloaded and installed it a few weeks ago, but have only played it twice - just doesn't inspire me I guess.
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast