Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Sergeant
    Meh, it's online. When you try and get your money in best every time you're going to lose a portion of those due to variance. Because you're constantly getting it in with the goods every time it will seem like you never lay a bad beat, but that you keep taking them. It's the same in the brick and mortars as well. Only difference is by you putting in a greater volume online the beats go up.

Banned
    have learned dsl is the only way to go.at@t .had nothing but problems with tilt on sat. and dialup.

ive had this problem very often but the best thing to do is to close the window and go to the main menu and hit ctrl+R

not sure haven't play a whole lot there recently,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Knight
    oh my god,it started again,i keep getting disconnected.that's really annoying.

Corporal
    LATELY? lol.........

Corporal
    the best thin to do its restart windows. i have this prob sometims.restart always fix it

Elite PokerOwned Member
    but to be honest this thing happens in live tourney aswell ,, quad Q vs quad 9 is the recent 1 -- the guys lost everything--------------------------------------

PokerOwned Master
    yeah, fulltilt had a glitch in software that was locking out players. Certain big entry MTTs, especially the freerolls, would cause constant almost instant disconnect/reconnect issues, especially if you had another game up and running. I deleted my complete Full Tilt client and loaded a new version and got back online.....2 mins later a chat message came over saying they were having lag and discon probs so please close FT and load the new update to fix it. No probs since other than my crappy service due to geography.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234