Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64684.76

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i really havent had any probs there lately, but i,m on a newer laptop now. BUT i have seen people gttin disconnnected a lot in games, so i,m sure ur not alone>> hope it gets better for ya soon tho.

PokerOwned Master
    could be your computer or something that happened to me all the times on my old computer now with my new one never lol but it could be ft too

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thank God I did not happen, but if the internet cut precisely because they have not, is a letdown, I lost my login

Sergeant
    FTP BS lately....i play buyin ....sit n go 9 players...top 3 paids...here im doin good chipleader...4 players left ...i got disconnected...and can't log back on ...fukkin BS FTP go to hell like Pstars..!!!

Master Sergeant
    could also be your internet connection as well! but they do have server problems which is out of control for a player is gambling real money online but thats a risk we gotta take doesn't happen that often but when it does it sucks!

PokerOwned Pro
    nothing wrong

Master Sergeant
    it got hacked and there is a colusion and cheating ring...ft sux! stay away if i were u

Master Sergeant
    FT has its problems but is all round the best site i think.

Sergeant
    Iv had this problem myself lately on Stars and Full tilt. i can be on line all day with no prob but when i start playing poker it slows down.

Sergeant
    Alot of people blow full tilts horn but maybe it is people who deposit alott of money because iv played alot of free rolls with them and the bad beats keep comeing. ill get close to the money in them then quads on the flop gets beat by royal flush. it is something along that line every time i get close.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast