Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs down Whats up with BCP?

Last night I was playing a tournament on BCP when it said it was having server problems and 'paused' the tournament. I waited for a while then checked again and the tournament disappeared.

Then today i am playing 3 different tournaments and the same thing occurs! I am deep in two of these tournaments and in the money with only a few players left, i waited a while and now its been like 2 hours and the room is still messed up!

I hope they compensate me for this because im out quit a bit for buy ins and my br is low as it is. Is anyone else experiencing this type of problem with BCP late last night and today?? Im pretty salty because i have money and hours invested into nothing now and perhaps even a loss of funds due to this.

PokerOwned Master
    Join the club. Virtually everyone is having these issues, to me it seems like a money grab from them, as this is the 3rd or 4th time its happened since sunday.

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think the on demand is messing with there servers and the bbj being taken away sept 1st i think its just diffculties like major bugs or something

Seasoned Veteran
    I've noticed this too. Kind of annoying as I was in a tournament that was a $5 buy-in and the the tournament essentially just went *poof*. I guess that's 5 bucks I'll never see again...

PokerOwned Pro
    In the event the software has a technical issue that is resolved in less than 30 minutes, the tournament is resumed normally. .

If the software has a technical issue that lasts longer than 30 minutes, the tournament is cancelled.

If a Multitable Tournament is not in the money is cancelled, players that have been eliminated from the tournament will not receive any compensation for the tournament. Players that remain in the tournament will receive the following compensation:

a. All players that remain in the tournament would receive their buy-ins, rebuys and re-entries back.

b. The remaining prize pool would be divided equally amongst the players remaining in the tournament.

If a Multitable Tournament is in the money cancelled, players that have been eliminated from the tournament will not receive any compensation for the tournament. Players that remain in the tournament will receive the following compensation:

a. 50% of the prize pool will be divided by the number of players remaining in the tournament and distributed equally.

b. 50% of the prize pool will be distributed on a percentage basis according to each player?s chip count

SNG?s will be refunded in two ways if they are cancelled:

a. If all the original players in the SNG remain, (no players have busted out), all players will be refunded their buy-in and fee equally.

b. If one or more players have busted from the SNG, players will have the prize pool divided amongst players, by chip count.

Should any dispute or situation arise, all decisions made by BlackChip Poker management are final.

Last Modified: March 5th, 2013

edit:
    I got that info from here : Tournament Rules - BlackChip Poker

Just about every poker site has a page similar to this. Every player should know the rules, and at least read through all the rules once.
    Last edited by NuGHuFFeR; 09-18-2013 at 02:53 PM.

i talked to a support person and they told me the same thing, they also told me it would be back up and running again 45 minutes... that was at 12 pm EST time its now 5 pm. lol, and the support guy told me money would be credited back within a few hours and gave me the same information as nughuffer.... i dont money will be returned... what a joke

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by greedybee View Post
    i talked to a support person and they told me the same thing, they also told me it would be back up and running again 45 minutes... that was at 12 pm EST time its now 5 pm. lol, and the support guy told me money would be credited back within a few hours and gave me the same information as nughuffer.... i dont money will be returned... what a joke
    be patient others got payed....

Quote Originally Posted by LCDaBoss View Post
    be patient others got payed....
    I will wait and see what happens... But when you say other got payed, who are you refering to? i dont know anyone who has been reimbursed for any of this yet.

Banned
    lol read thread you got here, couple of US in here lol

Banned
    o wait wrong thread... check the other thread in forums about bcp, but i got my bi back, rivdee got paid a cut for 10k last night and poker got paid, just to name a couple

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast