Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66152.88

Thread: whats the trick

whats the trick

Any ideas would be great. the USA sites that are left I can not continually win or build a bankroll. If you have a winning session, You'll be followed with bad hit after bad hit. I cant seem to keep it going. Getting frustrated to the point I just don't want to play anymore. Are any of you making money and have any tips.

Thanks Supernuts

lol another tourney deep what they hit the 3 outer and I have one of those outs. only card that beats me ya always shit money won. Riiigged fuck it good luck all ha ha

PokerOwned Master
    your stack isnt big enough for the suckout, Play mor ehands and during while you are getting deep in tourney, Outplay them, Push with the big hand and get them to fold what they proabbly would hit on the river and win. And win the tourney and quit being a fucking pussy.

Exscuse my spelling..
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

Quote Originally Posted by supernuts View Post
    lol another tourney deep what they hit the 3 outer and I have one of those outs. only card that beats me ya always shit money won. Riiigged fuck it good luck all ha ha
    Are you playing on a merge site? Carbon etc? I have something you may find interesting. There is a reason I wont play there anymore!
    Poker Action Flop Theory Is Online Poker Rigged I refuse to play merge sites because of that pattern. Win 100 lose 99.99 never ending cycle.. Now I have been playing for a long long time.. This site just aint right.. When you read the article you may do what i did.. move to another site.. Only one I found that I have no issues on yet is Full Flush. but read the article decide for your self

Try a tin foil hat. Its supposed to block the riggedness.

Well was just looking for a few tips. Thanks anyways