Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61858.04

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    I doubt you'll see any of it soon. Maybe in 6 months ... key word maybe. There is a lot of chatter/rumors on how FT did not keep players money in segregated accounts. Meaning player money was intermingled with operation cost.

Banned
    yea hi whoo are you thanks for bieing here. i like cheese and pudding

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I think the issue of return must be solved, but I have seen Americans in the tables

Private
    I haave read that the poblems with the cashout has benn solved. Most of the people who were waiting for their money get them.

http://www.billrini.com/2011/05/12/p...on/......check that link....explains the money deal on how things worked.....good luck all with getting out money....lookin forward to getting it myself!!

since pokerstars was able to pay every1 out already,, and FT got the green light to do the same from govt.,, is obvious they have wayyyy bigger moeny probs,,too.they prolly were never p repared to have to pay out so many withdrawels all at one time,, which makes u wonder,, what have they beennn doin with ur moeny, while u think its just sitttin there. w ho knows now really, whats goin on there. GL alll.

Yes they got the green light to give us our money back but no one has seen any yet. They also made ALOT of money off of just rake let alone the juice for tournaments. fishy stuff going on for sure otherwise if they had it they would have already paid us. But we should be used to it our gov squanders our money they might as well too. It isnt like theres anything we can do about it either way.

Master Sergeant
    I want my $7 lol

Well I can say that FT did credit me the 5.00 for the last promotion and now they owe me 67.00. They will have to send me a check for that money because I never made a deposit. (they don't have any credit card info or bank account info for me)

Banned
    lol hurts if u got money there i dont think u can get it omg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast