Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Question what are your opinions on CarbonPoker??

Carbon Poker has a good reputation in some sites. but, throwing a glance at various forum PokerOwned ... I questioned whether I made ​​the right choice or not to sign up at Carbon Poker!!

I think carbon has good 1-11$ tourneys, good players at the $33 and up range, good freerolls overall its a plus. it takes awhile to get verified and a check sent up to a month if not more, support kinda sucks overall alil above average.

I just registered a few days ago I used it instead of playing on pokerstars but the carbon ones you like

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I would say most people are adapting to Carbon Poker (given there is not a whole lot of choice, if you are American). In the end, it's really not any different than any other site...works better for some, or so it seems.

Experienced Member
    i'm not American, I am Algerian ... I'm not okay with you on the point that there is no real difference between poker sites, I assure you that one real difference on any points, the software, on the visual, on the realism of flops and distribution of cards ... Pokerstars is the best poker room indisputable, but I want to try other poker room that includ usa, beacause we do not talk much and they can be a competitor pokerstars.

Carbon is my favorite poker site.

Whatever,,, You can choose from hundreds of poker rooms,,, play at the ones you want and not play at the ones that you don't. Simple huh ??
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I have to agree with shesellsseashells, there just isn't a lot of choices if you are from yhe good old USA. But the PokerOwned freerolls are a great draw to Carbon. Cake would be my secondary choice

PokerOwned God
    carbon is a temporary fix for usa players atm..not enough sng games for me.. and they games take forever to fill

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    One of the few sites open to U.S. Highest traffic for U.S. as well so many more games.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast