Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

what is your favorite po site

what is your favorite site that pokerowned played tournaments on?

My favorite that po has a freeroll on is black chip. I wish there was more freerolls on black chip. Playing on carbon just feels unreal to me.

I prefer to play on Black Chip, Lock or Juicy. I've played a few on Bovada, I don't really care for it that much. Carbon hates me, I hate it, it's mutual lol

PokerOwned Veteran
    My favorite was SWC. what happen to them. those were so fun to play.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tecate View Post
    I prefer to play on Black Chip, Lock or Juicy. I've played a few on Bovada, I don't really care for it that much. Carbon hates me, I hate it, it's mutual lol
    I agree with black chip poker. I really like carbon too as a place to play, and most of the pokerowned games are there.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    My favorite PO site is Carbon cause that is where the largest prizepool Freerools are at, and because of the PO Gods, I was able to win one of my first played FRs there, and now have built it up a bit. Couldn't do shit at Carbon til I got to PO.

PokerOwned God
    Because I am from Europe my favourites are Pokerstars and Carbon, just because of the starting times.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    My favorite that po has a freeroll on is black chip. I wish there was more freerolls on black chip. Playing on carbon just feels unreal to me.
    I totally agree with you, on carbon it is like you are playing a all in or fold tourney or as i have said before B I N G O!!!
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

i like black chip poker the best, I liked the 3 free rolls a day before this switch to 2 a day .

Elite PokerOwned Member
    My favorite is either BCP or Bovada. It would definitely be bovada but I don't like how the lack of identity is forced on you. If it where an opion at some tables and for some tourneys that would be nice. Also BCP has the transfer option which is nice for unloading chips without the 2-month wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast