Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what is your bovada Screenname?

Is your Bovada Screen name your E-mail address or that account number? I want to play in the freeroll in ten mins but not sure what it is.

well its NEVER a good idea to try and get this sorted out 10 minutes before a game dude. They give you a account number and thats your sign in name. Good luck in the future
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    i think it is email or account #.. just keep tryin stuff til you get it or request password thing

i dont have an account on bovada yet....what do you people think....is it a good site???

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    I guess the Bovada password was no good I kept trying til it showed as canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by scooterdice View Post
    i dont have an account on bovada yet....what do you people think....is it a good site???
    it takes some getting used to, playing without names, but overall its just as good the rest

PokerOwned Pro
    i like bovada but its a hard site if u r trying to do bankroll managment....great site for 5 - 20 bucks i thinks its the best for that buy in

PokerOwned Demi-God
    when i use bovada i use my email address. but i think you can also use your account number that they issue you when you set up your account for the first time. hope this helps.

I have an account on Bovada and there is actually an account number that you get when you sign up. It is a pretty good site. They have a lot of tournaments.

PokerOwned God
    thats a good question i use my email here when i put my screen name in and they register my wins there. They add the total to my total winnings here and it goes up. So I would use email here I believe thats how they track us..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast