Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Thread: Trial Software?

Experienced Member

Trial Software?

Do any software offer 7 day free trial or anything to test them out, I'm a microstakes player, 5/10 blinds and $5 SnGs, which site would be best to improve my overall ability?

Zab
    Most of the software has a trial period. Pokertracker is one of the most popular and it has a trial \ lite version.

So does Holdem Manager

Which one is better? I haven't used either so I am looking for something to purchase 1 time and never again.
    the dark violin marking is well defined, with the neck of the violin pointing toward the bulbous abdomen

New User
    Wait I dont understand... Do these software intend to give you an unfair advantage in online poker games?? Is this sort of thing a hack and against the rules or does it just manage your games and tell you what your stats are

deletetest3
    No what it does is tell you what hands you win \ lose money on. What players you win \ lose money against. Where you play well (in what seat). How you are doing this week, this month etc. Keeps track of so many things, to many to list

New User
    Holdem/Tournament Indicator is a great real time stats reader.

Knight
    i prefer holdem manager

Corporal
    you must try poker edge,they offer 5 day trial and have many useful features likes heads up display,massive database and odds calculator

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    What exactly do they do, just analyze your hand history and offer suggestions on how to change your play?