Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65968.45

What's up with Carbon deactivating my account?

I've played at Carbon for a couple years and did a cash out a few months ago. Well I go to get on there today and it says that my account has been disabled because I'm in an illegal state or country? I'm in Oklahoma and never had a problem with the other sites. This happen to anyone else?

LLB King
    Best thing to happen to you, move to BCP and Bovada.

PokerOwned Master
    I can't play on any of the sites that run on the network that carbon does. I can't remember the name, but they don't allow a lot of states. I am in KY, they must have added OK to the list. I agree though, bcp or acr and bovada is a good combo of sites to play on.

Seasoned Veteran
    carbon sucks

email suport, if you are not in one of the restricted states they should open your account back up. I have seen this happen before.

Ok got it worked out. It was because I had to many accounts. All is good and well.

Quote Originally Posted by supaslick88 View Post
    I've played at Carbon for a couple years and did a cash out a few months ago. Well I go to get on there today and it says that my account has been disabled because I'm in an illegal state or country? I'm in Oklahoma and never had a problem with the other sites. This happen to anyone else?
    All is good and well. Had to many accounts. Their response was prompt.

Quote Originally Posted by supaslick88 View Post
    All is good and well. Had to many accounts. Their response was prompt.
    Yeah I signed up for rakeback with Carbon as to not playing online in forever. Came back to the site the next day and was unable to login. Spent and hour with customer service in chat, and they said I had multiple accounts. I explained to them that I have not played in many years, so if I had an account their in the past, I apologized and was completely unaware. They kept being very vague about everything that I asked them and would not give a direct answer to any question. Overall it was very bad customer experience for me and I saved the chat in case I need it at a later date.