Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Thumbs up What are the BEST MTT (even tho there arent too many) on ACR and BCP?

im new to ACR and want to try it out. Any1 that plays there, what r the best mtt's there r on the site? or what is most played on that software?? just wondering what ppls thoughts r... thanks guys

Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

yeah, saw those. most r nice, i just have a smaller BR right now, so im trying to stay small for now, and seeing what ppl recommend... i could possibly play the $5.50s but they r also rebuys! which i dont like. I was also going to ask the EXACT same for Juicy Stakes... Waht r the best mtts? and what would u prefer to do to build ur BR up froma 20$ spot or so....

I'm a bit afraid to deposit on blackchip poker, they gave me 5$ for free though. Just seems like another site that is going to up and run away.. didn't lock poker just disappear recently?

its sad, but the freeze-out format has been replaced by the 4 hr rebuy period (at least for US players). If you want MTT action, I recommend building your BR with freerolls to at least $30 and then play the $1 turbo On-demand tourneys. YES they have re-entry (rebuys) but only for 30 minutes - which is as good as you'll find for no rebuys. So hang tight through the rebuy period and have a few extra buyins for that bitchy variance that comes with the format.

Yeah i think the over extended rebuy times have hurt these sites traffic.. IMO an hour is too long(since we are playing online and dealt 3 to 5 times as many hands per hour) so why up it? just for the gamblers to have an edge? cause they sure as hell dont care about losing 4 or 5 flips as long as they know they are most likely going to hit one good one..
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden