Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

PokerOwned Veteran

Bodog to introduce new Software in November

My guess is that they will roll out this software when they introduce their new skin for American players managed by Mohawk Gaming.

Bodog to relaunch poker | InsidePokerBusiness

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hmm, interesting news, maybe I will then have a look at this room

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Why now and BoDog isn't introducing software the Company who licensed Bodog is in controll of the software release since USA Players will be losing BoDog at the end of the year-It's a lame attempt to keep data base playesr from moving bankrolls to other USA Friend Poker Sites which a very few.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Veteran
    From what I understand and have read, the database of customers will not change, US players will still be able to access Bodog Euro but through the Canadian base company. US players get moved to the new skin but can still play the same people they have always played. The reason they do this, IMHO, is to limit their liability with American players. So the next time the crap hits the fan, and it will, they will be less legaly liable and the US gov. can only go after that fraction of that company and not the enitire company like they recently did. Its the corporate veil of protection.

PokerOwned God
    I'm curious on the new software... tons of memory leaks in the current version ... or so I've read from numerous sources, never used it personally.

PokerOwned Veteran
    My biggest beef with bodog was that they charged to get money onto their site

PokerOwned Master
    new software after they leave the usa pretty lame .... were running out of good sites left here in us

PokerOwned God
    Hmm never played on bodog, is it a good site ?