Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62898.31

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Western Union Withdrawals from Lock Poker

I know many of you wanted info on the process of withdrawing money through Western Union on Lock Poker.

August 2, 2012 - Requested Withdrawal
    August 8, 2012 - In Progress
    August 22, 2012 - Approved
    August 25,2012 - Money in hand

From what I am told (on TwoPlusTwo), it will take 14 days to receive the money in my Western Union account. I am also told that the 10% processing fee will be refunded to my Lock account. I will be adding key points with dates throughout this withdrawal process and will answer any questions about it.
    Last edited by trubbluffer; 08-25-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Your information sounds correct. I can verify this is true, even tho I have not had a chance to withdrawal in awhile.

Oh I am definately interested in following this, thank you for the information!

hmmm I remember withdrawing from Lock via Western Union and they never gave me my processing fee back. When I withdrew it took less than a week before Lock emailed me the info for WU, fyi. Good Luck on the felt.

very nice trub!! and defo keep us updated on this WU process now.they used to give the fee back, i was wondering if they still doing that now too.did u win a good tourney there???)) let u s know what u played there too.gl

PokerOwned Pro
    Thank you. No new info to post yet, but I hear the WU withdrawals are handled on Monday and Thursday, so hopefully soon I will hear something. I had a few bucks from the PO freeroll which I increased to a few more. Then sattied into the 100k Pro Bounty and knocked out a Pro for $500.

ok VERY NICE trub) hope u get it soon and yea, let us know ALL the details too...

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by greengiant View Post
    hmmm I remember withdrawing from Lock via Western Union and they never gave me my processing fee back. When I withdrew it took less than a week before Lock emailed me the info for WU, fyi. Good Luck on the felt.
    Some people were saying I wont get the 10% back but people on TwoPlusTwo are saying if you send support an email, they credit the fee back into your account within 18 days. I'll let you guys know how it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by trubbluffer View Post
    Some people were saying I wont get the 10% back but people on TwoPlusTwo are saying if you send support an email, they credit the fee back into your account within 18 days. I'll let you guys know how it works for me.
    ya i heard that too,, so u the TEST guinea pig hehe ok let us know,, IF u can get them to answer any email,, i wrote them one 3 weeks ago,, bout somethin and still didnt get an answer OK gl trub

Please keep us informed on how this works out, please
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast