Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70017.54

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro

Were u a part of todays Maddness on Full Tilt?

Today in the BLT i couldnt take my seat, everything on the site was running slow. Too bad Full Tilt cant seem to catch up to PS, but now i know why! Many other have experienced this today as well in the BLT. hopefully i atleast get my money back. any1 else have troubles in the BLT today?

Sergeant
    i tried for the leadersboards race for madness in some mirco games but they had the superturbos going same time lol some of these guys had 20 games going lol to much for me so i just settle for making the frerroll wins 3 wins and i ended up placeing itm in the 50k madnesss free lol good fun and experince

Banned
    I had no problems in the BLT. Seating took 30 minutes as they said. Maybe you just didn't wait until it was finished. Or your computer was the problem. Either way there are heaps of us who had no problem at all so I don't believe it was a server side issue.

Linds8491
    Full Tilt has a good server, It just got crowded a little bit.

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    I emailed them two days ago about getting my money back because the same exact thing happened to me. They emailed me back earlier this evening and said they had refunded my money. So if you're upset just shoot them an email or something - I'm sure they'll be understanding.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    coo me cuesta, no se ingles jajaaaa

el poker es lo masss

fulltilt me encantaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. bye
    Last edited by TopJimmy99; 02-01-2011 at 11:15 PM.

kamehameha3
    A friend of mine just recently got his money back because he couldn't sit at his tournament table (blt) due to a high percentage of players..

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    aina, please dont immediately repost after yourself. I'm assuming you're doing it to get points, and I understand the craving for them, however please only post at least SOMEWHAT meaningful material. And if you find yourself urged to post immediately after yourself, you are more than welcome to to back and edit your most recent post. I just don't like the threads to become unnecessarily long

Fulltilt refunded my account yes it was very very laggy they refunded it today

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    Too much Players the i think.
    Its hard way to the Money, but GL to all who play.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast