Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Warnin, Racism allowed on pokerstars!!!!!

Hello readers. today i have made a vow: i will never play again in my life on pokerstars. first of all, they don't have rake there. second and most outrageous: they really allow RACISM there. i have been playing on pokerstars since 2010 and i have been a victim countless times. the "problem", the BIG "problem" is that i am a Romanian. yes, indeed it is a problem nowadays. players from all the countries in Europe called me "GIPSY"! why? every country in the world have gipsyes, Italy, beautiful U.K., U.S.A., France, Germany, and many other countries. but they are not romanian gipsy, are their own. born and raised there. A ROMANIAN IS NOT A GIPSY!!!! please understand this. why i am so upset beeing called a gipsy?! because i am NOT! i am not a turkish, i am not a chinese, i am not a martian, i am romanian! let me ask you another thing, please! WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A GIPSY?! it is worse than beeing a gay? it is worse than beeing a raper? it is worse than beeing a killer or a thief? Poker, beautiful poker is a sport, is a culture, it's even a science. i love this game, it's part of my life. how are we advertising poker by allowing racism on the platforms and punishing the provoked players?! were can we play in peace?! pokerstars is one of the biggest platform in the world and one of the dirtyest in the world. for 3 years they have changed NOTHING there. why?! because there are unqualified moderators who doesn't understand what does it mean to be a Human. they punish words like: gay, stupid, even donkey! LOL )) but they never punish a players that's calling a romanian GIPSY! do you all know who are thegipsyes? what are they, from where are they coming, the history? it is very barbarian to curse an entire country because of some "specimens"! and after all, a gipsy is not a human beeing?! yes my friends, on pokerstars you are beeing punish for defending yourself and the racist idiots are not. i could bet that at least 80% of you readers have been through the same problem, beeing cursed and attacked unfair and justice didn't came. i would very much appreciate any kind of comment here. and i swear, the first one who can demonstrate that romanian are gipsyes, i will reward him with 1000 $. from this day on, i will never play again on pokerstars, it hurts too much. there are so many other nice platforms in the world with better offers, rake, tournaments, equall treatment and many other things.. i appologize any gipsy who read this post and felt hurt, i was talking about the racist on pokerstars, not about the gipsyes. a true moderator on a platform should have brain in his head and common sense.

PokerOwned Master
    only got to the 4th line... wont be reading that all there but i can already tell now dude.... loosen the FUG up a bit lol just mute them and end of story

I took TKD's advice and didnt bother to read, stop taking small things so seriously.
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

Quote Originally Posted by utilizatorus View Post
    let me ask you another thing, please! WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A GIPSY?! it is worse than beeing a gay? it is worse than beeing a raper? it is worse than beeing a killer or a thief?
    Yeah this is as far as i got. Im sorry that you have to suffer through this abuse at the tables, but you come here preaching for understanding then in the same breath bunch in being gay with being a raper, killer or thief. Perhaps you can practice what you preach and show some understanding too.

In all fairness, Romanians have ruined the game.

They actually don't allow that there, there is a call a moderator button and they come right to the table ( or used to ) and if you send an email to support, with the game number and approx time of the abuse, they will handle it on their end.

PokerOwned God
    just mute them - some people have no brains so they resort to abuse

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I did read the entire post and quite well written, given english is not your first language.

I am sorry you were offended by the comments possibly directed toward you while playing in Pokerstars, it's obvious Pokerstars does not take it as seriously as you do. If you like playing there, don't let a few ignorant people ruin your stay...simply block them! Just a thought.

And in my opinion, Romanians have not ruined the game...it takes all kinds to make it what it is.

I think being called romanian is enough of an insult
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

tldr fact is ure romanian u ruined the game u deserve every insult u get :|
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast