Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Using a HUD, HEM, Poker Tracker

I never really used Poker Tracker or HEM before I remeber I had a free trial HEM for like 2 weeks but had no clue how to use it so I stopped. I just started on Carbon and Im thinking about using the software but I know its really only useful when you play bigger limits and multitabling. Right now my BR is almost nothing at like under $25 so playing $1 SNG's and Micro Stakes wouldnt really be usefull using HUD/HEM but I plan on building my roll and hopefully purchasing it.

I dont really know what to do, of course Id take whatever advantage possible and im thinking....why not use it since 50%+ are using it. So what im basically asking is, what should I do when I build my roll to a decent size where Im able to play midstakes and $20 SNG's and such. Also which is the best software for Merge Network. Any advice is useful. Thanks!

Tournament or Holdem Indicator are the best in my opinion
    You check, I bet. You raise, I re-raise. You go all-in, I fold.
    "Ya prozach makes a good point" - Zab

Experienced Member
    You can try to use a bot to play

I dont trust em at all. I had tried em before and at 2 different sites i was 2 different people it said LOL.. On one site i was a mouse and on another i was a rock. It isnt like i changed my play per site , i play the same every where. Trust what u see not what something tells you!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    do what ever you think is best good luck

Yea i was just asking for suggestions. Ive won playing without it for years now but, you gotta always think that any advantage is a good advantage. If my opponents are using it, why shouldnt I?.....But obviously im grinding right now low stakes so its pointless..I plan on moving up within the next month or 2, and multi-tabling so Im going to llook into it more now

Ive used Holdem Indicator before, but on all of em the learning curve seems a bit steep. But once you get used to it they can be beneficial, they help you remember how certain people play even if you haven't been at a table with em for a while.
    muwahahahahah

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Well, I myself find it better to avoid them, for the most part.

It will really be beneficial when you move up, especially if you are going to multi-table.
    I am not sure how beneficial they are in tournaments though because the play style should be different for different levels of a tournament, so if you have tracked hands from someone late stage in a game, it may show them looser than they really are if you come across them early in another game, or even on cash tables.