Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteran

USA Players WELCOME to play Real Money games.....

I know there are a lot of USA players looking for real money games so I'm here to offer them to you.......

Pokerstars offers Home Games which you may think is for play money only. Guess what??? You have been told wrong!!!

I'm a member of pokerstars.net home games and play there daily for REAL money. This is no joke!!!!

If you are serious about your game and want to play REAL money games then email [email protected] for all details.

Games are run daily and buy-ins average $2.20 - $4.05 for tournaments. No cash games offered yet until we have more interested. We encourage players to ask for games they may want to play.

Deposit options will be discussed only to those who reply to the email above.

Come join the fun!!! Thank you!!
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

How the hell do I deposit then????

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things
    Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiTweet this Post!

yes could you let us know how to deposit

Seasoned Veteran
    We have been using PayPal for deposit. The Club Manager keeps up with each players money and a player can request payout at anytime. Most players deposit 10.00 - 20.00 to start.

How is it possible to play on pokerstars for real money. Can you give us the details here please because it seems impossible for that to be true.

Seasoned Veteran
    You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars.net software
    from Free Online Poker Download Internet Poker Downloadable Software
    - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
    - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
    - Enter my Club ID number: 693231
    - Enter my Invitation Code: popeyepoker

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit Home Poker Games Online - Free Private Poker Club With Friends

wow if this is legit it sounds great...gonna try a small deposit to see how it works

so what you are saying is I use Paypal deposit into a players account that you know and he sends real money into our account? So Stars is ok with this way around system?

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    next im gussing ur asking the people to send money with paypal to someone else lmao^^

im not saing this is anything wrong im just advising ALL to be careful with this lol

Seasoned Veteran
    I have been doing this for weeks now and no issues at all. I'm a member of Jesse James Gang which is up and running for almost a year now doing just this. If you would like to join Jesse James Gang first which I would prefer so you can see how it works that would be great. Let me know so I can have the Jesse James Gang Club Manager send you the same invitation I sent.

SPO Poker Group is new and is just getting started. It was a request from players that I start my own so I decided to go ahead and do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast