Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64202.36

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    the graphics for merge are the best so tht is what keeps me there

BetOnline has some of the worst software out there and tech support is a joke... it is fine for sports betting.... nothing else! Just google the nightmare stories or ask me. Of course you have Cake, Lock, Carbon, Intertops... You also have Bodog, but they are selling their license or something to that effect at the end of the year leaving the US players in question. Minted Poker is a great site... 40% RB... unfortunately they don't accept US credit cards... tried various ones... no luck... Just have to WU them $100 minimum... if you are a cash player I would say go with Carbon or Minted... if you are a tourney player definitely do not go with Minted as their traffic at peak hours is 1500-1800 (on a good day) but late at night in the US it seems around 500-1000 people on. Their cash tables are sooo soft though, and I have requested three payouts from them and received all three withing 4 days of sending off the withdrawal email. (They send it back to you via WU).

All in all it is up to you... but PLEASE... PLEASE research the horror stories of BetOnline before you put a red cent in!
    Patience is a virtue!

Banned
    I don't know about it being the best, but I am playing on Carbon, not so bad, not that good either.

PokerOwned God
    i've stopped depositing on carbon because of their problems with withdrawal and downgrade of vip program and am anxiously waiting for usa sites to happen

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i guess i,m just used to playin carbon as i have been 4 years now,i would like to seee good ole usa poker site
    win if yu can but always play fair

Merge is still not excepting any new USA player are they? Last i checked they werent
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Not sure if it has already been mentioned here but Hero Poker is now accepting American players, and have great freerolls to start a bankroll. Might want to check that site out if you haven't yet done so.

PokerOwned God
    I think Carbon poker is the best site. I tried Cake and did not like it.

bet online is a good site, I have made a lot of money there no problems with depositing 50 with my credit card and cashing out 9 thousand via western union. All I had to do was send em a copy of my driverse license and credit card.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Americas card room is or at least was doyle's room. Might try that one

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast