Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63058.51

Thread: Upgrade Idea!

PokerOwned Veteran

Upgrade Idea!

I have noticed that our poker community is lacking in one of the most important areas that all great poker forums should have...A stronger strategy section. I am a firm believer that one of the best ways to grow as a poker player is by watching training videos, helping others with hand histories, and discussing poker in general. Sites such as cardrunners or dragthebar are goldmines for knowledge. There is no substitute for having the chance to listen to pro's talk through their thought processes for countless hands in countless differant spots. The problem is that most of those sites are pretty expensive! Im not sure how to go about it but maybe we (Pokerowned) could set something up with one of those training sites in order to atleast get a discount or something. Please feel free to throw any and all ideas at this and hopefully something will come of it.
    Last edited by mpulsive07; 08-06-2013 at 07:50 AM.
    He who makes a beast of himself takes away the pain of being a man

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Good idea! My thought for an upgrade was to do with bounty claims. I thought where we have to click to claim the posted bounties there could be a monthly list on see who has claimed the most bounties. The person that claims the most bounties gets bonus points if no one takes him out the first game they are entered into of that following month. If they are taken out the bonus points would go into a prize pool and keep building until someone finally completes it. Just a thought.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think its a pretty good idea but I think the whole idea of pokerowned does not revolve around thoughts like this because of all the promotions but gl with ur idea