Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70663.81

I whine like a 5 year old girl

acr survey in your email check right away

Your Input Matters

We are conducting a survey to get feedback about your poker playing experience. The survey will take about 3 minutes of your time to complete. We appreciate your cooperation in completing the survey.

Survey

As a token of our appreciation we will give you access into this Saturday's $250 New Depositors Freeroll at 12:05pm EST.

In the Poker lobby go to TOURNEYS, then FREEROLL. Double click on the $250 New Depositors Freeroll and enter the password "" to register.

Thank you for your time!
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Awesome thanks lilg. I should also let people know that on BCP at least if you have ever made a deposit you can talk to live support and they will put you in the new depositor freeroll up to four times. I have made two deposits and played it four times just by asking. It is a weird tournament format you start out with 100 chips and if u lose those you get 1400 rebuy chips. So unless you think you can times your starting stack by 14 by the 6th level(which is damn hard to do because you are automatically registered and more than half the field is people sitting out) it makes it kind of awkward because you will want to intentionally lose your first buyin. and then at the end of level 6 i believe it is, you get an add on of 1400 chips as well.
    lilg97: sup
    Me: nm u?
    lilg97: nada bored
    lilg97: tryna find some folsk to menot r cant fin dnon eSad

lilg from what I saw it was yesterday 6/21/14 and you said in main chat you missed the darn thing

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things