Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70929.94

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Im going to try the older version but when attempting to even(on new version) click on the arrow for finding private games nothing happens. Maybe my problem is the same as someone else above as i created a account there a couple years ago.But didnt like it then so i never even tried to play there.. Im going to uninstall again and reinstall older version. GL me lol

I always have problems with the Cake software, I don't play there often.

Iv had cake poker a while but it seems to DISSAPPEAR from my menu when I log off for day,,,crazy eh ?

PokerOwned Master
    Well gefishy, I hope your problems are cured. I had a slightly more dramatic failure which maybe someone here could help me with? I installed Cake poker through Zabs link, it opened just fine, I created an account just fine, I hit the link to go to the tournaments lobby and everything went blank!!! I mean everything.Since that point, my computer will power up but after trying various monitors and cables to eliminate that as the problem I cannot get any info to a screen. Is it possible that some of their graphic sets have either blown or corrupted my video card, or is this a random act of perfectly poor timing.....Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and get the comp tested, try to find out if it's just graphics card or total failure. Needless to say, whether on this old slow computer or if i get my other one up and running, I will not be touching Cake poker software again.If any computer savvy guys have any ideas to help, I would very much appreciate them.

Banned
    How good is cake poker

thank you for this link....2.0 wont open for me

If you can't get Cake to work,,, consider it as a blessing,,,,
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned Pro
    hey the latest cake poker software works fine on my computer, sorry your having this trouble with it not working for you.

PokerOwned Master
    I tried cake once and it sucked. Heard from other people it takes forever to get paid from there too. Doesn't sound like the best of poker sites.

cake poker blows, consider it a blessing you cant use cake lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast