Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70699.93

Turbo OPS at Carbon - something to follow it?

I've been playing the Turbo OPS (TOPS) satellites at Carbon - have a few coupons that I can now use to play in the actual events. This seems to be a pretty reasonable deal - pay micro-stakes to get your chance at some bigger money, and the odds are way better than with the old FunSteps system (at least in the ones I've played, it hasn't automatically been a donkfest at the start).

So, this thing ends this weekend - has anyone heard if there will be something similar to follow it? I realize that this particular set of events is timed to coincide with the WSOP in Vegas, but it would be nice if they kept up something similar afterwards.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I never played the turbo ops, but im looking forward to checking it out!

I have tried a couple of the satty.s with no luck yet. I am looking forward to playing some of the Turbo ops tournies.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I got to the bubble in 3/3 of the ones I've played then got knocked out on nasty coolers, but I did make the money in one, I think the $1 rebuy for like ~$20. Hopefully I'll have some better luck in the $2 rebuy. I won the $5 and $11 tickets on micro sattelites so was overall profitable.