Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

heard bout an other merge site we mite be able to play onnn

aside from caarbon and feltstars,, i was told about AWHpoker.com today too,, is another merge site,, i heard there are frerolls every few hours, and only like 15- 20 poeple in them so far,,lol. i havent checked it out yet,, but i mite tmorrowww

PokerOwned Master
    On the subject of newer sites, if you remember or joined it, Zab had a promo for True Poker,,,earn 11,500 points on track back. So after black friday, i tracked down all my emails and decided to play a freeroll there. got 4th...made $37.50. Since then i've played a few sitngos and made the cash in all of them. The problem with the site is there are so few players, you wait for SNGs to fill......I mean you can REALLY wait!!. Other than that, the site is fairly soft play and payouts are ok.

Banned
    Ricki babes, what's the your fascination with the MERGE network?.. They paying you or something?, haha. Love ya though <3

joeyjmr8484
    I love Merge Network cause of the freerolls and the fun steps to win a dollar for free.

what syn???OLOL where u been hiding head in sand??LOL not fascinated with merge at ALLL,, just about the ONLY network USA can play on now tho,, u know that th oooo unlesss u heard of some new miracle news we dont know bout yet tdayyy luv ya tooo only 2 i have on comp tho is felt and carbon,, is just someone on a radio s how mentioned that othere one tho,, glgl

PokerOwned Veteran
    Merge is not bad and its funny on table Just write on chat ,knockout ,cold ,panda and look whats happen

Seasoned Veteran
    whats going on with all this talk about not being able too play online poker is this true or what

SO far i like the merge network, tried both carbon and cake and i see myself playing more on carbon.

Master Sergeant
    I am going to try it

isnt carbon poker and feltstars one in the same?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast