Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66757.5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Tourney bucks bcp

How do you get tourny bucks to buy in for tourny on BCP?

you trade your player points, which is only available to you if you dont have rakeback, but unelss you are making a shit ton of palyer points, rakeback is more efficient

PokerOwned Veteran
    where do i go to trade for them bucks? Rewards? i cant find it anywhere on their page.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Yea, I was talking to a customer rep for BCP and he kept trying to sell me on their rewards program and switch me off of rakeback. I've never know a business to look out for anyones best interest but their own. So I'm sure the rakeback is a better deal.

PokerOwned Veteran
    im stuck with trading for bucks, is it possible to get rb with an active account? I don't want to make another name and break the tos

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by omahafreak View Post
    im stuck with trading for bucks, is it possible to get rb with an active account? I don't want to make another name and break the tos
    yes just email them. I got rb with an active account

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by adubb View Post
    How do you get tourny bucks to buy in for tourny on BCP?
    You also get $Tourny Bucks when you win multiple satellites to the same 'target' tournament. So, I won a 50 cent rebuy sat for a $22 seat that plays tomorrow, if I win another of those 50 cent rebuys before the tournament plays tomorrow, I get $22 Tourny Bucks.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    You also get $Tourny Bucks when you win multiple satellites to the same 'target' tournament. So, I won a 50 cent rebuy sat for a $22 seat that plays tomorrow, if I win another of those 50 cent rebuys before the tournament plays tomorrow, I get $22 Tourny Bucks.
    Thanks for that info, didnt know that

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    The 50 k freerolls bay you tourney bucks too. Only difference is BCP automatically registers you for the 1TB step 2 and then the 5TB step 3 up to the final step 215 TB.

Guess you will have to look around and check the site out. your probably just overlooking it
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast