Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Starting to run some Math on ACR

I began playing ACR about a month ago. It started out just fine, but in the last two weeks I can't help but notice that there is an abnormally high anomoly percentage! I have decided to run some numbers on ACR. Over the course of the next 500 games I will compile all statistics and run them through multiple analysis. Maybe its just my imagination, but at first glance they appear to have similiar characteristics that "Absolute" displayed during its cheating scandal. The only difference, is that this seems to be group driven(multiple players) I have a list of players which I will share with everyone if I feel I have enough proof to the fact.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I began playing ACR about a month ago. It started out just fine, but in the last two weeks I can't help but notice that there is an abnormally high anomoly percentage! I have decided to run some numbers on ACR. Over the course of the next 500 games I will compile all statistics and run them through multiple analysis. Maybe its just my imagination, but at first glance they appear to have similiar characteristics that "Absolute" displayed during its cheating scandal. The only difference, is that this seems to be group driven(multiple players) I have a list of players which I will share with everyone if I feel I have enough proof to the fact.
    Lol can't wait for this... Popcorn is ready

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by StackSnack View Post
    I began playing ACR about a month ago. It started out just fine, but in the last two weeks ...
    so 2 weeks it was fine and 2 weeks it was bad ... I believe the word you are looking for is "variance"

Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    pretty much ...
    -------------------
    but in all seriousness ... some stats would be nice ... and pretty much unprecedented around here

PokerOwned Veteran
    Online poker rooms cannot be rigged, they would be busted and besides, somebody has to win, its always the providers, if they do it right they dont need to rig.

PokerOwned God
    ok this will be good, bring the numbers and let the forum break it down for you...lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Mpettit2 View Post
    the heck with popcorn, I got a keg of beer for this

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    the heck with popcorn, I got a keg of beer for this
    I'm in.... mmmmm beer.

PokerOwned Master
    what is acr?anyone can explain it to me?

Americas Card Room stand for ACR how simple is that, dunno I don't get why people should cheating.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Some1 the other day said the client is rigged, lol.

What kind of life woul Zab haev if he woke up each morning and decided to screw with some1's head who/when trying to watch a game.

I LOVE watching the pros on T.V. play and wouldmn't feel right if I somehow could make them lose without on whim. 1.A sudden desire or change of mind, esp. one that is unusual or unexplained.
    2.A windlass for raising ore or water from a mine.

Anyway, if these ACR ppl don't have an ace up their sleeve and resort to uber-cheating, I doubt they'll get far in life which is why Zab will probably make more money than them (cheaters--not ACR in particualr) in the course of our lives...
    Last edited by eqgh5uea; 04-24-2012 at 02:40 PM.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast