Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar

Topic of the Week..Merge Upgrades

Now that we have been playing on Carbon (or any merge, for that matter) for a couple days, without much interruption, does anyone see or feel the site has improved any? I am adjusting and it's not so bad, so far.

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i kinda like it better now that it seems to be workin ,but i miss the ease i had finding tournys an tickets ,gettin used to the table look. i really miss lookin at the last hand feature,if there is one now had not found it yet
    win if yu can but always play fair

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    I know you can click on the last hand in the top left of the table and a list of the games you played that day so far are there. Simply click on on of them and then find the last hand played (usually at the bottom of that list) I am thinking there might be something in the settings to adjust the last hand view, though...can't remember exactly where I thought that setting might be. And if you find it, let us know.

Banned
    its def more uptodate to the elite poker websites its just gonna take little time to get used to it

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    it's ok the way it is right now.looks better thats for sure.only problem for me is that error JET RUNTIME...or something like that.hate when it's happend and i'm in a hand at that time.

OhDeletedOne
    Well I find it to be pretty good the more you get use to it. No one likes change and it takes time getting use too. There are a few tips I can tell you. Sound by default for most is muted. Just click on settings and sound settings in main lobby to unmute the sound. Also Time zone settings are off by an hour. So if your EST or east coast time you will need to select the one that says (GMT -4:00) Atlantic Standard Time. If your in middle of country like Missouri then you will need to select (GMT -5:00) Eastern Standard time. Lastly if your on west coast or California you will need to select the one that says (GMT -7:00) Mountain Standard Time. Remember this will fix it so the merge software clock is same as your computers clock. But take into account that it does not incorporate daylight savings time. So when daylight savings time rolls around you will need to adjust the setting to a different one again. But for now that should help you with the time settings.

PokerOwned God
    Didn?t had the time so far to try the new software, but will for sure do it during the next days.

PokerOwned God
    still not a fan of the upgrade, i dont like the lobby setup feature at all..gl today peeps
    Last edited by gametime74; 06-11-2012 at 11:30 AM.

first couple days pissed me off it ok i guess the new emoticins or however you spell it are ok bling stayin alive

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Just have to adapt, there will be more minor upgrades I hope.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast