Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64138.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master

Too risky to deposit in Merge sites?

Hey guys, I'm thinking about depositing money in either Carbon Poker or PDC poker. Which site would you recommend? Does it even matter, since they are both merge sites? Also is it a risky idea to be depositing in those sites right now? because I've been hearing some rumors that Merge is losing a lot of money right now and could possibly be going broke... Your help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would probably go with Carbon over PDC just because my customer service experience has been better with Carbon.
    Merge has so many skins I doubt they are going broke, I would think if anything some of the slower trafficed sites would close before all of Merge folds, this is just my opinion.

PokerOwned Master
    Okay, great! Thanks for the adivce! I think I am still going to try to build a bankroll from fun steps and free rolls, then deposit if that doesn't work out after this month.

PokerOwned Veteran
    great that information was helpful in my decision to deposit money thanks

i prefer bovada they have free withdraws and fast payouts as well. merge charges to much for a check if thats the method you would choose

PokerOwned God
    It's not too risky, but it kind of sucks you can't trade your funds off anymore.

#NiggasInParis

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    Yeah, I wouldn't deposit anything you wouldn't be OK with losing outright if the site goes under or whatever.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ndirish620 View Post
    i prefer bovada they have free withdraws and fast payouts as well. merge charges to much for a check if thats the method you would choose
    Bovada definitely has better options for deposit and getting a check, way faster to. You can also try players only. They have great 24 hour chat and can do a western union payout. Better payout options like money transfer to get before 4-6 weeks like carbon, or any other skin although not as great on first time deposit bonuses tho and they do not offer rakeback but a point exchange program instead.

Banned
    have u tried betonline bigger bonuses and faster payout?

Banned
    I would go with carbon poker. But personally I wouldn't feel comfortable depositing since the transfer option of cashing out is obsolete

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast