Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it true????

PokerOwned Veteran

Is it true????

I saw a popup that Bodog Poker is going to be associated with Full Tilt....maybe their software etc......Could anyone elabroate on it. I know that out of all the poker sites that I have played on over the last 2 years, Full Tilt was my favorite. I would love to see that interface show up to US players again. Thanks for all replys.

PokerOwned God
    Rumors at this point ... bodog is suppose to release new software soon (about a month away)... highly doubt that they are going to buy all of Tilt's liabilities just for a software engine.

PokerOwned God
    ehh full tilt stole from us so i wouldn't really wanna see it back on the net. we'll see

#NiggasInParis

Quote Originally Posted by Drivembig View Post
    I saw a popup that Bodog Poker is going to be associated with Full Tilt....maybe their software etc......Could anyone elabroate on it. I know that out of all the poker sites that I have played on over the last 2 years, Full Tilt was my favorite. I would love to see that interface show up to US players again. Thanks for all replys.
    I suppose it is possible, Bodog is moving out of the US at the end of the year, and the current owners will rename the site here and keep the american based players. I doubt the part that will be here will be affiliated, but that would be awesome.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    Bad idea
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned God
    Hmm donīt think that this is true, just roumoors I guess.

How are you supposted to know if they stole you money? I hear Europa already investment money to paid people back.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

ditto

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I dont know drivembig , but if its true , Im going to play. I loved the easy navigation, and the Rush poker

Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by jte777 View Post
    I dont know drivembig , but if its true , Im going to play. I loved the easy navigation, and the Rush poker
    I would never play at a site that was even partnered with Full Tilt in the smallest way until FT paid everyone that they owe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast