Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64776.68

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar

third time a charm

Im in shock, just reqeusted another withdrawal from carbon!! first time took 10 weeks, next time 6-7weeks, this time one day! requested on wed to withdrawal, approved on thurs and mailed on friday!! but still no gift card option!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    That's good to know. I had heard that it was near impossible to cash out on merge. Please let us know when you receive your check and when it clears. Congrats on your cash!

thats awesome, i have been wondering what the cash out time on bcp is myself

i got a check last month for 100 bucks and it cleared in about 5 days!! im expecting this one today or tuesday!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Wow from all the other stories i have seen this really surprises me, it don't matter though because i will probably never have to worry about withdrawing, LMAO
    JUST PLAYIN FOR FUN

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Nice, That certainly improves my confidence with them. I haven't really been taking part in the PO freerolls on carbon much because of the bad things I had heard about cashouts and the inability to transfer funds to and from other players. Maybe I'll drop in more often. If I may ask, what courier did they use? Where did they ship it from? What bank is it written on? And, are you in the US?

PokerOwned Veteran hypknautiqah's Avatar
    hmm i dont remember when i put in a withdrawl request. like the 26? anyway 28 they processed it and 30th they shipped it fedex with its tracking number yesterday. its in NY and im in cali, says about 9/09 ill get it. lets hope, that'd be like 2 weeks lol.
    She touched her boob, than touched me, from the transative properties of algebra, I GOT BOOB!! -Steve Smith

you should get it way before then!! shouldnt take fed ex that long to get there!!

Elite PokerOwned Member dipstick2's Avatar
    i got 2 checks from carbon so far,both 2 months to get, i was scared to take to my bank ,so iwent to walmart .walmart lady says wow i never seen a check this big b4 size wise cash it was $600 but she ran it an it was go , cash in hand .did not want feds haunting me
    win if yu can but always play fair

I just requested my first withdrawal from Carbon last night. I hope it won't take 10 weeks but if it does......Who cares? It is FREE money!
    I hope the delays were from backlog and maybe now they have caught up and mine will be quick!
    That is totally within the realm of possibilities!

A huge thanks to Zab and PO! This would not be possible without this site!

I slowly accumulated a few bucks here and there from PO freerolls.....Got up to 43.
    Last night I noticed I was only 7 dollars away from being able to withdrawal and it was last day of month to be able to use my one free withdrawal so I sat at a table with 10.
    Waited for a good hand......got in good.........doubled up and quickly left before the law of averages could take my winnings!
    Carbon VVickedKitty37|BCP VVickedKitty |Juicy VV1ckedKitty|Lock VV1ckedK1tty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast