Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70781.62

Elite PokerOwned Member

Thinking about changing my "home" site.

For years now Bovada has been my "go-to" site. I have always done well there and I know my check is coming and will be good when I get it. Unfortunately there Rakeback/Points system sucks @ss.

They give 3 points per $1 in rake (3%). Those points can only be used to trade for tourney tickets at set increments. Since I started keeping track just a couple of weeks ago I've contributed over $170 in rake which amounts to about $5 worth of points. If I were playing on ACR that same amount of rake would be worth about $45 in rake back, free and clear, no rollover required. That is HUGE!

I've been in a bit of a slump lately, which is what set my research into motion in the first place. But, even when I'm doing well that $45 could easily tack another 10% on to my profit.

Now, it should be stated, I get 27% rakeback on ACR because I'm tracked through RTR, but I imagine even if you are not, any other site's rakeback/points system has to be better than Bovada's.

So, I'm gonna focus on ACR for a while and see how that goes. I will continue to play on Bovada as well for now but I may just leave that for Limit games (which I noticed are very thin on ACR) and certain guaranteed tournis.

yup its the little things that add up gl to ya frank
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

PokerOwned Veteran
    Good luck to you, I just can not get into the player skins on acr

Yeah that is huge, until it is legal in US they all hold us over a barrel
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Banned
    good luck to you man , bovada will always be my number 1 site because of the soft comp and fast withdrawels i just requested a withdrawel yesterday evening for 300.00 fed ex was at my door this morning at 9 am that is 15 hours for a check to be sent from canada i call that QUICK and Trustworthy. But you are right about the point system it sucks .

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I've yet to make a withdrawal from ACR. So I'll have to wait and see how that goes. But with P2P transfers, I could have money in my PP account in minutes. I played there last night after winning 90c in a PO freeroll. The competition is pretty soft there as well. (I'm speaking specifically to the field I met outside of the PO game) I turned the 90c into $7 in just a few hours and gained almost 50c in rake back doing it. So far I'm very happy with the switch.