Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64070.38

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

is there a way we can play multibe site skin on merge network??

does anyone know we can play 2 merge site at the same time?

That is a violation of Merge's ToS, so I'd advise against trying it.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

There is a way to do it but i wouldnt recommend it as it is against their TOS and if caught they would just ban your accounts.

Banned
    it is not a violation, i have emailed and got a response from them about this. Way to do it is use sandboxie and run any program, then you can have 2 merge skins opened. What you can not do though is play on a single table game of any sort, it will not let you because of ip conflictions. Also, you are able to do it, but you are not supposed to play in the same tournament with 2 accounts at the same time, that you will get in trouble for. But if you play on 2 accounts, like me, I play our games on PDC and while playing it I play on hero in complete different games, there is no issue when it comes to that.

Banned
    how you get sandboxie?

Banned
    here's the link to the download page, I downloaded from the "Sandboxie" button, they give you 3 options to download from, I would always download from the actual site, just in case. When you have it downloaded, you open thed program, there is options you can choose, choose from default box "Run Any Program", than find the program you want to run, than open it, it'll have a hash mark around the title of program running, whenever you have sandboxie open, you know which window it is because # is in front and back of whatever the name is of the program, or web pagde, or anything opened under sandboxie. But like i said, do not play in same games on 2 seperate skins, you will fuck yourself and loose your accounts. Good luck
    Sandboxie - Download Sandboxie

Quote Originally Posted by billyjustin View Post
    here's the link to the download page, I downloaded from the "Sandboxie" button, they give you 3 options to download from, I would always download from the actual site, just in case. When you have it downloaded, you open thed program, there is options you can choose, choose from default box "Run Any Program", than find the program you want to run, than open it, it'll have a hash mark around the title of program running, whenever you have sandboxie open, you know which window it is because # is in front and back of whatever the name is of the program, or web pagde, or anything opened under sandboxie. But like i said, do not play in same games on 2 seperate skins, you will fuck yourself and loose your accounts. Good luck
    Sandboxie - Download Sandboxie
    Im having trouble...maybe you can clarify...do I need to remove my existing downloads /versions of hero,carbon etc first.? Secondly do I download them from my sandboxed browser(is that when I have the yellow border surrounding the perimeter of my window page? Or do i close my browser and just open the sandboxie program,then do my downloads.....forgive me,yhis is somewhat new for me but would like to play different tournaments at different sites cause they do sometimes overlap in times sometimes....thank you for any help you can give.

ok I think I got it......was able to sandbox carbon,but not hero(dont know why)....but once I sandboxed carbon I was able to just open hero normally.....couldnt do it the other way though by sandboxing hero first,which is ok I guess cause I was able to achieve desired results.....thanks a bunch for the info and help though!!!!

PokerOwned God
    wow very interresting i never knew you can do that

PokerOwned Veteran
    Seems like we have some cheaters in the building

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast