Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64178.59

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    thanks homies!

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    There is a way to do it but i wouldnt recommend it as it is against their TOS and if caught they would just ban your accounts.
    ^^^ This, is it really worth it.
    I am amazed at how many break the TOS and then throw a temper tantrum when their account and funds get seized.

Some people really are just dubn enough to try this. While it is possible its a very very very ignorant thing to do if you are trying to make any real money on the merge network. Pokerstars could look at your desktop while you were playing to make sure everything was kosher why cant merge do the same. get another ip address if you really wanna play multis
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

shouldnt be aloud period.

Banned
    has nothing to do with cheating, if you read the rest of what i worte, you would see that i said i emailed merge support and was given the green light as long as you did it within their guidelines, don't throw darts if you don't even own a dartboard Nicholas. Also Tp3rd, you can only sandboxie one instance of merge skins, since it is essentially the same program, you can only run one merge skin sandboxed at a time, but you can run a seperate merge skin normally, giving you 2 running at one time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    ^^^ This, is it really worth it.
    I am amazed at how many break the TOS and then throw a temper tantrum when their account and funds get seized.
    And again, i have emailed and gotten a response from merge about this, you are ok to do so, just as long as you are not playing in the same games under 2 separate accounts at the same time.

PokerOwned God
    its a tricky situation if you ask me, coming from my support source they advise against and dont want you to do this to prevent multiacct#s, cheating and collusion..if billy got the ok, the best advice is each person get the ok and keep the emails for your records or take a chance on geting ban..gl

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    If it was legal, why can't you just open both site regularly.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    There are a lot of reason to be able to do this that have nothing what so ever to do with cheating. Would recommend taking the same steps the other poster did and get written confirmation before doing so. Many reside in same home and this allows them access to seperate games under the same ISP service. I would liked to play a few different private forum games on different skins that are not possible through there software security. Wouldn't consider this cheating, would you?
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 03-23-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned Veteran
    Cannot play at the same time, but can have accounts at different sites.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast