Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Experienced Member

Table chat / rant

Just curious to get to get everyones take on players ranting at the table to other players........why cant people just get along and play poker......all the ranting should be penalized by sit out time ?

well yesterday at my freeroll table we had a guy berating every play so we all ganged up on him and tried to calm him down first, then when we realized he is not able to be calm we move on to stage 2, piss him off

depending on how bad the rant is, you can report them to the poker client and their chat can be suspended.

Experienced Member
    love ppl who rant. i figure they get steamed and give away chips.

i like piss em off put em on tilt

Sometimes I enjoy watching people rant and just sit back and laugh....I don't let it get to me I understand that poker can upset you easily and I just let them vent until they bust out while laughing at them the whole time.

Elite PokerOwned Member shellabella's Avatar
    Most, and I stress 'most', times I just block the immature banter and I seriously don't care if they are on tilt, or someone jumped all over their ace, yadda yadda, unless of course, I can personally benefit from their anger. I have reported poor sportsmanship(and I don't mean because someone didn't type..good game or nice hand) in the past and nothing has come of it, so I give up. But saying that, I wonder what key words are necessary so client would consider the chat ban-able? Curious...

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i agree, i think its amusing!! sometimes aggravating, but most of the time very entertaining!

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddog View Post
    i like piss em off put em on tilt
    Yeah same here if someone gets mad at me and starts ranting i egg him on and just watch him tilt off all his chips.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrs015 View Post
    well yesterday at my freeroll table we had a guy berating every play so we all ganged up on him and tried to calm him down first, then when we realized he is not able to be calm we move on to stage 2, piss him off
    LMAO Ok so now I KNOW we were at the same table. Jeff if I remember the first name correctly? And yes, the guy was the ultimate ass. Loved the way he lost too!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast