Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Moderator

STEPS Freerolls on Minted Poker

Hey, if anyone has a Minted Poker account, you should try these if you wanna build something there off of nothing. There are 5 steps. Step 1, top four move onto next round. Steps 2-3, top three. Step 4, half the table moves onto Step 5, which pays everyone. Top three is $15, $10, $5, everyone else gets paid $2. It's actually catching on too, but at night, the higher levels might take a while to fill up. Right now, I'm just racking up Step 2s, and hopefully get a couple of step 3 coupons. At step 4, you already made money, so realistically, you only have to place top three in two rounds, and win a DON.

Banned
    never played on minted.. enjoy steps all in all though...

PokerOwned Moderator
    as an american, any site with steps take forever to fill up, but because this is free, it's decent.

PokerOwned Moderator
    For all you American non-depositors, this is a great promo, and it's not merge! If you win something, hopefully your bad beats don't cross networks, lol. So far, I got 4 Step 2s, probably more than 20 Step 1s. Hopefully tomorrow I can win a couple of Step 4s. That should translate to a decent starting bankroll.

Knight-Lieutenant
    good luck go to hero theres alot of plo freerolls all day easy money

PokerOwned Moderator
    Hero is better, but this is a nice change. Those plo sngs are killing my soul.

does this client work for macs?

Private
    Wow, I will have to check the site out.

I have done the ones on Carbon and won step 3 a couple of times for a buck. I will have to check out the Hero plo freerolls. I briefly went there to check them out the other day and didn't see them, but I got distracted by something else. Are the Hero ones MTT's or SNG's?
    I will check out minted as well, I have not created an account yet but plan to at some point.

Sergeant Major
    is good this site??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast