Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63915.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Something on Carbon that really annoys me.

So you know when 2 people are all in and it shows their % to win the hand. It annoys me how that when 2 people split the pot the % goes to 50 for both. I mean a split pot doesnt mean both people have a 50% chance of winning. They both should be 100% or 0%.

Its not that big of a deal but something that seems to annoy me everytime it comes up

Banned
    I'm sure the thinking is that there can only be 100% chance total of winning, so 50-50 equals a hundred. I can't be 100-100 or 0-0 because they dont make 100%.

Yeah but the % that is show in the % chance you have to win the hand. How is it possible that with no more cards to come 2 people have a 50% chance of winning the hand.

Banned
    Because they only win 50% of the pot. They can't win anymore than that. At least that is my thinking.

Yeah i understand that they win 50% of the pot but that isnt why the %'s are there. On the ipoker network they have this % thing aswell and if its a split pot both people say 100%

PokerOwned Demi-God bigphatmike's Avatar
    i hate it when someone says lol after a suckout or ko... nubs these days..

yeah, that makes sense, but, I think we all know what it means. Funny that it annoys you so much tho. A little ocd are we? =)

Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    So you know when 2 people are all in and it shows their % to win the hand. It annoys me how that when 2 people split the pot the % goes to 50 for both. I mean a split pot doesnt mean both people have a 50% chance of winning. They both should be 100% or 0%.

Its not that big of a deal but something that seems to annoy me everytime it comes up
    I never thought of that before, but you're right. It's particularly annoying when it happens when one has someone dominated.

It annoys me because its so wrong. I mean if this was like a facebook poker app or something it wouldnt bother me. But the fact this is probly the biggest poker network for us players and they dont realise how wrong this is.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Ya, but 25/100 is better than 1/4!!!

ISN'T IT!?!?!?!?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast