Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64599.09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Do they allow US players?

PokerOwned God
    never heard of this site, be careful with these new sites with low traffic, if they have fr then i would give it a try, dont deposit at all..gl

PokerOwned Veteran
    Is the site allowing US poker players or is it like most of the non-US sites?

Private
    ummm, as I can see nobody has played there. I've been searching for more information about the room and in some Europe countries like Spain is a medium level room. In Facebook they have near 1000 followers and I don't see any complaits at all.

I think I will try with his freerolls and if I get a little bankroll will see the rakeback promotion . For the moment only becaming a Facebook page fan they give me a ticket for a tournament with €150 guarantee where I won €14 . Only 50 players on it what was very interesting.

So as some of you said, they don't allow US players. Are the most of you from US?? I find the forum searching on Google, I'm from Costa Rica.

I'll keep informing you about my experience with this room.

Thank you all for your replys I'm happy for founding this forum.

PokerOwned Pro
    ive never heard of salsa bet poker, its advisable to stick to stronger names because online poker is not a very easy business with all the regulations and hassles, good luck...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12