Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70091.69

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Seasoned Veteren

some knows if full tilt will ever come back?

{:

PokerOwned Pro
    No

Banned
    At this point, I can care less if they come back, I will never see the money I have on there, and hence probably wouldn't play it again if it did come back. Well, I do miss my monkey avatar, so maybe i would

Elite PokerOwned Member bishking's Avatar
    There was an article about Groupe Bernard Tapie buying Fulltilt already and are in the process with the Department of Justice about paying the funds back to it players. GBT is going to pay everyone outside of the U.S and the DOJ is going to pay everyone in the U.S. They are still discussing the payout, but the agreement should be finalize soon. So Fulltilt will be back, but knowing when is hard to say. If you don't believe me you can find this article at Poker News, Poker News Boy, or Poker news daily. Very respected sites. In my opinion Fulltilt will be active in 10-16 month. I even believe they will be back in the U.S before Party poker.

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Asking this question a few months ago, the answer would be a resounding no. But with the latest developments, it looks like Full Tilt will reopen sometime in 2012, with no date set yet. I'm not sure if American players will ever be allowed to play there tho.

I highly doubt it... they are broke.. They used payment proccessors like ultra prepaid in which many people wrote many bad checks and the payment processor credited the accounts . so full tilt was in the hole because they never received the money that was credited to the accounts because of the bad checks. I think last article i read they owed 300 mil to players and had 100 or little over on the books. sad song. flush jesus ferguson and few other owners recived huge checks and left many players empty handed. I was one. only 400 but 400 i could really use now. Chris ferguson went from jesus ferguson to satan ferguson in my book. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ckickenking View Post
    There was an article about Groupe Bernard Tapie buying Fulltilt already and are in the process with the Department of Justice about paying the funds back to it players. GBT is going to pay everyone outside of the U.S and the DOJ is going to pay everyone in the U.S. They are still discussing the payout, but the agreement should be finalize soon. So Fulltilt will be back, but knowing when is hard to say. If you don't believe me you can find this article at Poker News, Poker News Boy, or Poker news daily. Very respected sites. In my opinion Fulltilt will be active in 10-16 month. I even believe they will be back in the U.S before Party poker.
    I need to do some more reading i think! thanks for info!

Experienced Member
    I really think full tilt will never come back they screwed themselves big time and screwed everyone else aswell

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Come back give me my $$$ then i will play there

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Full Tilt will be back, that's almost a certainty, whether it's in a month or a year, the main question is whether or not Americans players will be able to play on the site after online poker is legalized.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast