Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pulling your stats from BCP

This is a quick tutorial for how to obtain stats from BCP. This will ONLY pull your Tourney stats, if I find a method that is better or more information, I will post as well. When I stake , I usually ask for stats, this is what I'll expect to see in the game range I specify.

1. When you log into BCP, go to the details page under my account as shown here
    Capture2.jpg

2 From there click tournaments
    Capture3.jpg
    3. The search option given there will give you the freedom to search specific times, for example I may say, let me see last 3 months of tourney x. You simply change the range to last x, specify number and type (days, months etc). For records per page, I'd ALWAYS put a bigger number like 50-100, and I'd also sort by tourney name if you are looking for a specific game type, buy in amt. Here is an example of a search I commonly use
    Capture4.jpg

And here is an example of my latest search, sorted by winnings (the last 'Real' option on the list) descending (highest to lowest)

Capture-2.jpg

So there ya go, it wont give detail like ROI or anything, but all numbers you would need to get those kind of stats computed are included. Any questions post below, as I will reference this in stat requests when I offer stakes
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

Thanks for the information. I will check it out.

Bumping this as I have figured out not only can you visually pull this, but if you select over it and right click copy you can right click paste in to a spreadsheet program like open office/excel, and it populates grid correctly AND hyperlinks each tournament I can click my tourney and itll pop up a summary on the BCP client page. It's not 100% as some tourneys I had to manual add buyin, and I moved extra bullets into another column for organization, but this is THE best option for getting stats on BCP now, I actually have subtotals showing every tourney and SNG I have played, and can work on my BRM leaks now as I can see my ROI clear, ITM, anything else I want to derive from it.

I would attach file in here to show how it looks but theres no option to allow the type of file (and zip file is too big, already tried lol). Any requests for more info or to see the spread sheet just pm me an email address and I can send there, or just make one, took me 1/2 hour only cause i'm picky, otherwise itd be like 5 min
    Always Remember Your Roots

Makeup Owed: http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f31/makeup-thread-post-your-makeup-here-27604.html

oh sweet i checked it out cool stuff never looked for it great job s810
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

yaayyyy, now everyone can see how bad they really are, this is awesome!
    crp62885 shows (Ks,As)
    turtleboooyjr1 shows (Jc,Tc)
    crp62885 wins 2181 from pot 1 with Flush Ace High
    turtleboooyjr1 was knocked out

And the World was right again.

Only like .05% of people here would need this information. Great info though!
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Theres a leaderboard for the on demand freerolls to you earn tickets.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Does anyone know how to pull up hand history on BCP?

thanks for this useful info!!

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Never looked at my BCP stats before. In April I played in 5 PO PLO freerolls winning THREE along with a 2nd and a 7th. God you people suck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast