Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64157.08

so how far is online poker willing to go

hello all

so we all no about the Ub,Fulltilt scandals. And the more recent lock poker and now i add in pokerhost for banning winning players, But that could still be speculation I've on just now heard about it. Obviously its in the poker sites best interest to make the most money possible not just alot of money but the (most).

so where are they willing to take it ?

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Depends on what you believe? Do you believe everything you hear? If you do and your talking to so called poker players well then you should know that about 99% of poker players categorize themselves as winning players, just ask em lol.

As far as Fultilt they just didn't have the money at the time to cover peoples deposits. There is no question in my mind they would have eventually but they got slammed at just the right time before they could recover.

As far as UB and Absolute Bet that is the only really legitimate scandal IMO and I doubt you will ever see it again on any major site. Just my feeling on it.

People that are crying rigged or always crying about something are part of the 99% imo and eventually lose. So the people to listen to are the minority the people in the know from experience with a track recored that backs it up. THE 1%

What am I , I don't know what side I fall on so don't ask, just sharing what I have seen and base my opinion off it.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Master
    That sig.... Priceless !!!
    I Buy and Sell Pokerstars $ PM me for Details.
    PokerStars : PerformLAB

PokerOwned Demi-God
    allllllllllll the way lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Until the U.S govt. gets in there and starts regulating it like any other industry, they are gonna get away with what ever they can. We have no recourse as Americans because we aren't suppose to be doing it in the first place.

Elite PokerOwned Member JohnnyDeepStacks's Avatar
    Well Jersey just opened it up I believe so if they enter in through Jersey they are going to have to get by the regulators watching Atlantic City.

JDS boobytrap spelled backwards is partyboob
    PooffyFooffy omg I need to play there more, were u in da game?
    JDS @PooffyFooffy no Pooffy its just a fun fact

PokerOwned Master
    I agree that once each state gets their own regulated site that it will all be better. Although the way the government is right now I don't trust them either lol. I have my doubts about some places though but I have no real proof so I will continue to bitch and moan about it rofl.