Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Thread: Sitouts

Elite PokerOwned Member

Sitouts

Is it just me or does Merge really need to get a way to see who the sitouts are?! Only site that I can't tell which guys are not there till like 2nd round of betting.

Quote Originally Posted by JBrazon View Post
    Is it just me or does Merge really need to get a way to see who the sitouts are?! Only site that I can't tell which guys are not there till like 2nd round of betting.
    You satout the whole lock tourney and cashed lol.

Banned
    I can agree with you and then it says returned in the bottom and you think youc an steal then they get there.. it sucks.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    The Merge Hand History will tell you who is sitting out if you look at the text portion. But it is a pain to determine, although it may be an advantage for the experienced Merge Player

LLB King
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post
    The Merge Hand History will tell you who is sitting out if you look at the text portion. But it is a pain to determine, although it may be an advantage for the experienced Merge Player
    True.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by WECpoker View Post

Have you contacted Carbon customer support? They're always willing to hear suggestions from their clients.

DAMN!! ... DAMN ... Damn

I almost pulled that off with a straight face!

as long as you watch the table you will see who is sitting out....sure it might take a few hands to notice but I think it is a good thing that it doesn't show....that way the people that are more observant can take advantage.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by HopsnBarley28 View Post
    Have you contacted Carbon customer support? They're always willing to hear suggestions from their clients.

DAMN!! ... DAMN ... Damn

I almost pulled that off with a straight face!
    lol true they are not always ready to answer important questions far less suggestions