Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70711.49

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sick of carbon/merge badbeats?

Then go to Bovada Poker!!! You wont be disappointed!! Play Carbon for the freerolls ,but if your'e gonna deposit your hard earned money playing poker,dont let Merge pilfer from you with their ridiculous onslaught of badbeat boards that occur on a regular basis. The action is way more "realistic/legit" in my opinion at Bovada,and you can be rest assured that the percentages hold up much better than the Carbon fiascos.

I play on both. I also play on several other sites. I see the "bad beats" on all of them.

If you're truly looking to escape the bad beats, quit poker.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Got no problem with a bad beat. What I do have a problem with is the number of hands that percentage wise you should win pre and post flop only to lose them on fifth street on a continuous and regular basis. Its too disproportionate at Merge...thats all,and it just shouldnt be that way.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i've kept track of hands before thinking there were too many 2 and 3 outers hitting, but in the end, the percentages worked out. jWhat I think happens too often are the hands where numerous people have good hands. I flop a straight, someone has 2 pair, then hits fullhouse. I flop 2 pair and someone flops straight. I play live and seems like you can go for an hr and there is no real action, cause only one person hits anything, or neither and a bluff takes pot. Just doesnt seem like you go very long with no action with online poker, and people always seem to have something. but all sites are the same, i've played at a lot of them, (when we were allowed) and this is consistent with them all.

Quote Originally Posted by tp3rd View Post
    Got no problem with a bad beat. What I do have a problem with is the number of hands that percentage wise you should win pre and post flop only to lose them on fifth street on a continuous and regular basis. Its too disproportionate at Merge...thats all,and it just shouldnt be that way.
    Your playing the players not the cards. If a player plays a stupid hand and hits, it's not the sites fault or is it. Ohhh wait I see a little green man at my window. BRB going to go get my tin foil hat BRB..............................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Quote Originally Posted by Drywallman3 View Post
    Your playing the players not the cards. If a player plays a stupid hand and hits, it's not the sites fault or is it. Ohhh wait I see a little green man at my window. BRB going to go get my tin foil hat BRB..............................
    Tell lilg to quit stalking you.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by ssuglia View Post
    lmao!!!! Now that is funny

Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    i've kept track of hands before thinking there were too many 2 and 3 outers hitting, but in the end, the percentages worked out. jWhat I think happens too often are the hands where numerous people have good hands. I flop a straight, someone has 2 pair, then hits fullhouse. I flop 2 pair and someone flops straight. I play live and seems like you can go for an hr and there is no real action, cause only one person hits anything, or neither and a bluff takes pot. Just doesnt seem like you go very long with no action with online poker, and people always seem to have something. but all sites are the same, i've played at a lot of them, (when we were allowed) and this is consistent with them all.
    I always ask the "rigged" crowd to show some sort of proof showing that the the sites are unfair, and they are never able to do so. Nice to see someone doing their homework on how the hands play out.

I think the reason you see so many big hands vs big hands online compared to live is the plethora of bad (and new) players online. They play hands out of position and in horrible spots; the kind of stuff that is seen much less often live.

wow lmao thats funny as hell
    poker terminology-
    Drawing Dead: If you call and hit your one outer.... I will kill you..!

I always ask the "rigged" crowd to show some sort of proof showing that the the sites are unfair, and they are never able to do so. Nice to see someone doing their homework on how the hands play out.

I think the reason you see so many big hands vs big hands online compared to live is the plethora of bad (and new) players online. They play hands out of position and in horrible spots; the kind of stuff that is seen much less often live.
    This one statement should be patented man, because it is 100% true and accurate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast