Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Screenhunter 5.0 free

I just downloaded this software for saving or capturing screenshots...It should help anyone who likes to save and transfer pictures of their hands for analysis...plus it's free to use! GL on the felts!

Hairless-Nut
    Interesting, might give it a 2nd look. I guess you could always look at the hand history at site though

Private
    Thanks, this software is great! And the video recorder is useful too.

I use this to capture the "places paid" list of the tourneys I'm in just as the tourney starts. This is a great program, and free too!

Banned
    i havent heard of this site,guess i need to check it out.ive been needing to learn how to do this anyway.

Corporal
    I use snapshot as it is VERY easy to use which i find a bonus when you are trying to capture a screen quickly.
    It is also free and can be obtained at following link.
    Free Screen Capture - snapshot software
    I also use photobucket to host images for posting on forums as it is also a very good and free image hosting site.

I have use photobucket to hoist but it was not without pain/error..as there were no step by step direction
    Then a friend show me the PrtSc/SysRg key on my keyboard..lmao I'm a really computer dummy
    Now just one click to capture the pic then to paint and paste and save to photo gallery and with both paint/gallery on short cuts it does not take you away from the game thats the best part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Olddog21 View Post
    I just downloaded this software for saving or capturing screenshots...It should help anyone who likes to save and transfer pictures of their hands for analysis...plus it's free to use! GL on the felts!
    thank's for this software

Master Sergeant
    haven't used any software yet so thanks for the info...ill post my win in tonights freeroll using that...

Banned
    i am puter illiterate and ive tried a couple different sites to no advail so maybe this one will make it easier for peeps like me,gonna go check it out now.