Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $61858.04

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Pro
    yea ive always wanted to run multiple merge clients becuz i have like 3 with money on them . i wouldnt cheat just use all 3 Br's

i really wish u could run multiple clients then i could give myself my $ from all merge sites and have it on carbon.

Private
    Only be able to if you have 2 computers or separate your ip or browser.

PokerOwned Moderator
    Since lots of people do this or are about to do this, post here asap if one of you gets banned, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeesKnees View Post
    I'll check that sandbox app soon. Well, I did it already. I used my desktop to log onto PO private freeroll, and was on Hero playing a regular tournament. I don't know why same ip address matters as long as i'm not trying to play the same games with myself to cheat. If I'm banned, I'm banned. Just wanted to know if anyone had a clear answer.
    The clear answer is it's against merge rules. Like always, if you are prepared to be banned then, go for it. Tho, I would not advertise in open forums. Just FYI. GL to ya.

Knight-Lieutenant
    i dont want to i have enough problems with carbon to start playing other sites too unless its ftp the carbon is over

PokerOwned Moderator
    If someone wants to copy and paste it here, that would be awesome. I've been reading Dave's two plus two threads though, and I did bump into it. Not sure if it's because of security, and he didn't mention cheating, so I'm gonna take it as you're supposed to not do it in general. It's not as vague to me now, so I've decided to not do it anymore. I know for those who do it already, this isn't 100% concrete, but hopefully this is enough info to encourage people to stop it too. If there are conflicted games, prioritize and hopefully you still can play both, but be a little late to one. Remember that being late with a small stack, you still got a chance. Heck, it might've saved you from a crushing suckout, so it's still ok

Banned
    Just go to sandboxie.com and download it there.

Corporal
    dvef

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Sandboxie definitely works....I use it myself...u just can't play the same tourney on both sites...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast