Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

Seasoned Veteran

Running BCP on a Mac

Does anyone know of any free programs that allow windows to run on a Mac similar to parallels?

I use VirtualBox which is free. You can get a 30 day trial for Windows 7 to download on your Mac as a .iso file here: Official Windows 7 SP1 ISO Image Downloads | Windows 7 Forums

This is 100% free and legal.

Then if you run VirtualBox (as the video explain) using this file, it will install it.

When your 30 day trial is up, as long as you don't delete the .iso file from your Mac, you can re-download and start over a new 30 day trial.

This is MUCH easier then it seems. Just follow along with the video step by step and use the link I posted as the one shown in the video is outdated.

Just only use this for your account and transfer and hand histories or anything else if you want to keep them.

Also, if you want to delete a "box" from your Mac and dump everything along with it, it only takes a couple simple clicks, so there is no worry.
    You only need to allocate memory (RAM) to it when it is running, so it won't slow down your Mac when you aren't using it either.
    Last edited by jasonv12; 11-03-2013 at 02:34 PM.

If you need any help, feel free to shoot me a message.